- Please ensure you enter accurate information whilst inquiring the Price or placing the order.
- Your information will not be shared with any external party and will be used only for the purposes of processing your order and for communication from Devi Jewellers.
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Sri Lankan Rupees.
- We reserve the right to alter product pricing without notice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to make arrangements for the sum due or refund.
- The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order. We will communicate any changes made.
- Weight displayed may vary slightly with the final products.
- Once you place the order you will be issued with a Delivery Order Reference.
- All orders received by us are delivered subject to availability.
- Under the consumer protection act, you have the right to cancel the order. To exercise this right you may cancel the order within the same day of the order confirmation.
- Cancellation must be in letter or email. Telephone conversation is not a valid cancellation.
- All designs, content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Devi Jewellers unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilization of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with our website.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Devi Jewellers to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms and Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Devi Jewellers. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan Courts.